Information on the processing of personal data as required by the GDPR
Merano Trasporti Srl is constantly committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all users, such as; customers, suppliers, staff, candidates and / or occasional visitors. This information describes both the type of personal data processed and their use and storage. This information was produced, implemented and optimized by Merano Trasporti S.r.l. thanks to the constant analysis of the type of data processed and the adjustment of the data management system; always remaining in compliance with the provisions of the protection of data processed by the GDPR in force, since the 25th of May, 2018.
This information can be summarized in the following points:
- Personal information from visits to the website: traffic data, location data, weblogs, survey results and data provided in the contact forms, as well as communication data and resources accessed. The purpose of collecting such data is to make it easier to access the site later. This makes it convenient for user’s to access content related to their interests and / or location in reference to the behavior and visits made in the previous entry (cookies policy).
- All information provided by users when sending contact forms (for example “Contacts”, “Send us a message”, “News” or “Work with us”) and in particular name, surname, e-mail address, number telephone, province, VAT number, company name. Providing personal information through our contact forms is not a legal or contractual requirement; however, note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required fields, as we need this information to fulfill or respond to your request. Other information or personal information is shared at the time of filling out the contact forms at the user’s discretion. If you contact us, we will keep track of this correspondence.
- Adapt contents and resources to user preferences (cookies);
- Respond to requests or questions via text message, e-mail or telephone contact;
- Send other information and communications via e-mail that may be of interest;
- Create, publish and improve the most relevant content for users;
- Ensure that the content provided via the site, is presented in the most effective way for users based on their device;
- Allow participation in interactive features on the site, if desired;
- Develop and further improve the site and the systems to better serve users. The use of the information described above is permitted by the applicable law on the protection of personal data, as:
- Necessary for legitimate interests in pursuing the aforementioned purposes; in any case, these interests do not conflict with users’ right to privacy;
- In some cases, necessary to fulfill the legal or regulatory responsibilities of Merano Trasporti Srl, for example in case of communication to the authorities, government or regulatory bodies; or
- In some cases, necessary for the performance of an action of public interest and in the case of the use of particular categories of personal data, necessary to initiate, bring forward or defend themselves in legal actions or when the processing concerns personal information in relation to the public domain;
- In limited circumstances, with the consent given from time to time by the user, such as when you accept to receive news and marketing communications by e-mail.
Merano Trasporti Srl does not make automated decisions solely on the basis of automatic data processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on the user or has other similar consequences. Merano Trasporti Srl keeps the information for the period necessary to fulfill legal or regulatory obligations. The retention period of personal information depends on the purpose, based on why the data is processed. Therefore, it is not possible to indicate the retention period in this statement, as the retention period is situational.
Dissemination of data to third parties.
To facilitate the efficient use of information and to provide users with content and / or resources. This information is also disclosed to third parties. However, such disclosure will only occur in the following circumstances:
- Suppliers, contractors and agents; other companies and various stakeholders may be involved and / or recruited to perform certain functions on our behalf, such as hosting and / or providing marketing services or economic updates at the request of the user. Recipients will have access to personal information, only to the extent required by the performance of their functions and may not use them for other purposes. These figures above will be held to contractual confidentiality obligations.
- to the governmental or judicial authorities if Merano Trasporti Srl, in its sole discretion, deems it obliged to do so according to the legal provisions.
IP addresses and cookies
Where personal information is stored and processed.
As previously indicated for sharing data with third parties, the information is shared with:
- Suppliers, contractors or third-party agents: even if using suppliers, contractors or third-party agents, Merano Trasporti Srl keeps the data management under control by third parties, through systems designed to ensure that personal information is adequately protected, the personal data in which these figures can come into contact.
Data outside the European Union.
Personal data may be transferred and processed in one or more countries within or outside the European Union. Any data will be communicated outside the European Union, to the countries in which the European Commission believes offer an adequate level of data protection and privacy.
Although Merano Trasporti Srl will do its best to protect personal information, we inform you that the transfer of information via the internet is not completely secure. Total security of the personal data transmitted to the website or to third parties can not be guaranteed. For this reason, any data transmission takes place at the user’s own risk. Strict operating procedures and appropriate technical and organisational security measures will be applied to prevent any unauthorised access, modification, deletion or transmission of such personal information.
Users rights. Access, correct and delete personal information
Pursuant to the applicable law on the protection of personal data, you are entitled to:
- Access and a copy of your personal data: you have the right to request confirmation of the fact that you are providing personal data. In this case, the user will have access to their personal data and will be provided with information on how it will be utilised. In some cases you can ask to be provided with an electronic copy of your data;
- Right of rectification of personal data: where it is able to demonstrate the incorrectness of the personal data in our possession concerning it, the user has the possibility to request the updating or correction of such data;
- Right to be forgotten / deleted: under certain circumstances, the user has the right to have his / her personal data deleted. The request can be presented at any time; Merano Trasporti Srl will evaluate if it can be agreed. However, this right is subject to legal rights or obligations that could impose data retention. For situations in which, in accordance with the law, it is established that the request for cancellation of personal data must be granted, Merano Trasporti Srl will proceed without delay. To exercise their rights, the user can write to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. To the extent that the processing of personal data is based on consent, the user also has the right to withdraw the same at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legitimacy of any treatment, based on consent given before such termination. It is also possible to file a complaint regarding the processing of personal data, with the local Data Protection Authority.
Marketing communications will be sent by e-mail only if the user has consented to this operation. As a general rule, the tool used to collect personal data which is the “box” which can be selected, is available in case you want to receive marketing communications. Furthermore, it is always possible to stop receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe or on the renunciation function, present at the bottom of any marketing emails received. Furthermore, it is possible to exercise the right of withdrawal at any time by contacting Merano Trasporti Srl at the e-mail address: email@example.com and providing information, such as: name, e-mail address, telephone number and marketing communications that you no longer wish to receive.
Questions, comments and requests relating to this statement are welcome and should be addressed to Merano Trasporti Srl, at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can request a copy of the mechanisms, related to a specific transfer of personal information by contacting email@example.com